It’s the job of the power supply to deliver the required voltage and current. When a power supply fails to deliver them because of a faulty component or a bad design, hard drive corruption can occur. To avoid power issues as much as possible, stay away from cheap third-party chargers and charging cables.
- ITunes can be used not only to restore iPhone X/8/7/6 to its original settings but also restore data from a backup stored on your computer.
- If you can’t turn it off, try to force restart.
- Please check the connection, power cycle the product and try again.
- Better yet, Passvers iOS System Recovery offers a free and professional service to fix iPhone black screen of death without data loss.
- Use the free iPhone data recovery software – MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS to recover its data after fixing your device.
- The firmware file is not compatible with the device for some known or unknown reason can cause you the iPhone firmware corruption error generally.
In this step, the Passvers program will detect your phone model and the iOS version. If it fails to do that, you can manually select them for your device. After your selection, click “Next” to download the firmware. Next, connect iPhone in black screen to PC via a USB cable.
File corrupted or not stock firmware ROM a valid VFF file. Please make sure you selected a valid update file and try again. Like many electronic devices with sophisticated software, the iPad requires frequent updates to its firmware. These updates may provide new functionality or fix bugs, improving the stability of your device.
- Most of the times, this will let you fix iPhone won’t restore error by providing a dedicated solution.
- Considering that your iPhone keeps rebooting unexpectedly, we suggest updating iOS via the latest iTunes to fix iOS keeps crashing/restarting.
- If you find your iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, what should you do?
- Launch the app, and connect your device to your Mac or PC.
- The good news is that all the tools you need for the job are already present on your Mac.
It enables you to import photos from iCloud backup. If the problem of black screen is due to some erroneous app or program, this method will help identify it and let you get rid of the concerned app/program. There is a possibility that the formatting or directory structure of your Mac’s startup disk has developed errors, causing black screen on Mac. This will rectify the errors and help your Mac overcome the black screen issue.