You can also hide apps depending upon the user interface or launcher, but like this, you are still occupying space. The only way to get rid of the unwanted app is to root, but do not un-install something which is crucial, or else your handset shall not work properly.
You can transfer your all storage mobile phones data such as firmware files magic, Pictures, audio videos and much more but what about Application or game data? There are so many devices are getting Great Custom ROMs like Cyanogenmod 13 New Platform etc. I will be coming again up with a guide in which I’ll be showing you how can you keep your data save in your mobile phone and simply again restore your app data very easily way. I am going to show you 2 methods in which you can save your mobile phone data and both two methods are very good. If the first method is failed then you simply try to second method and I am 100% sure the second method is working. Android app market is full of third-party apps that assist with backup for rooted phones.
You are all done configuring the tool to flash the ROM. Put your device into download mode by first turning it OFF, then pressing and holding Volume DOWN + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- You can flash the firmware with specific Baseband version.
- You can do so by installing the RUU zip or restore Nandroid backup of stock firmware using TWRP.
- Once your device is rooted, some apps like Titanium Backup can be downloaded.
- You’ve requested a page on a website (spflashtooldownload.com) that is on the Cloudflare network.
- You can even create a Google backup on an Apple iPhone.
- The stock ROM comes in zip format, and there are multiple ways to install the Stock firmware on Nothing Phone 1.
In the case when your device does not have ramdisk in boot images, Magisk has no choice but to hijack the recovery partition. For these devices, you will have to reboot to recovery every time you want Magisk enabled. In order to flash the boot image on Nothing Phone 1, you can use the Fastboot commands or install it via TWRP Recovery. Here we share a direct link to download Nothing Phone 1 stock ROM and Boot Image. You also extract the boot image directly from the respective full ROM package. We would give our best to keep the links up to date for the latest ROM and boot images.